Sunday, August 30, 2009

Daiso, daiso, i love you ...

Daiso, I love you! (probably much to the dismay of my hubby - not in terms of love, but in terms of $$$ i spend there)

I went there earlier, intending to get some gift boxes to house the cookies I baked for my girl's teacher but I ended up with gift bags instead - they look so girly and sweet!!!! I picked up something else too for my girl - they have these sticker books for $2 - peel the stickers and stick on the scenes, great to keep her occupied when she is fidgety in the car :P

Previously I went and grab some $80 worth of stuff (that's 40 items since each item is $2) and among them, i got 2 acrylic rectangular container which is now my cookie bar mould! I used it for my butter cookies and they were just the right size. They have graters, whisks and what nots that is perfect to add on to my ever expanding (but gaining dust) collection of kitchen gadgets. I buy my pets' toys and plants pots too, plus all the cute and wide ranging of stationery they have. I have been eyeing the bowls and plates they have too, but much to my hubby's relief, I have been RESTRAINING myself with much reluctance. Too bad my Ikea's dining set is still very much intact and they show no signs of being retired anytime soon.

They also have lots of Hello Kitty, Sanrio and toys for kids too. I bought this shape sorter from there some time back, and it came with 10 or more different shapes ... my girl is still playing with it now was it's a good investment - hopefully it's still intact for boy boy when he comes of age too :P

They even carry cosmetics and hardware - i got my concealer and pilers from there too ...

The stuff is so wide ranging and cool, it's a no brainer why i would spend at least an hour in there! BTW, i am the type who hates window shopping :P

0 comments: