Thursday, December 03, 2009

Makeup by mummy dearest

V will be having her school concert this coming Saturday and the rehearsal was today. I read the instructions for parents and duly followed it.

We woke up extra early so that we could get V to eat enough to get her through the rehearsal if necessary and that I have some time to put on makeup for her. She was very cooperative when I was putting on the makeup for her (who knew she was such a vainpot :P) but she kept eating the lipstick. Ah well ... Daddy dearest took a pic for her but I have no idea where he kept it ... I'll post up a link when he uploads to his webby.

Then when we reach the school, they told us the kids would be going out to play first, have their shower, then go for the rehearsal *argh* All my efforts wasted. I wasn't the only parent who misunderstood their instructions - next time I will check with them verbally first!!!

Ian was on the sideline, staring at his sister ... haha ... he looked so cute. These days, he will give me the "grumpy" look when he sees me after work. He will only cheer up a little after I cuddle him. Yes, he can be quite vocal or he can move his body enough to indicate he wants me to carry him. V is a little jealous, and she's sticking to Daddy dearest like glue now. Well, it's good for me because it gives me breathing space. Good for Daddy too, since he used to complain that V doesn't want him around!

I also started Ian on FM today, 1 scoop to mix with BM, in preparation for the trip. I just hope I know how to take care of him! I am quite apprehensive, but hopefully, I can remember what I used to do with V when she was at the same age!

0 comments: