Monday, October 22, 2007

Oooo Vanessa is jealous!

Well, it sure feels good!

Kaitlyn is the latest addition to my family, and she's the third golden piglet for this year!
She was fast asleep in my arms (didn't want to sleep on the bed) and I was trying to entertain my baby (who was being carried by my helper) at the same time.

My sweetheart let loose her inner green eyed monster and decided that mummy was being mean to her. So, I became invisible to her and she deliberately ignored me. How can it be? Oh yes man!

For example, she would turn her head in various directions when being carried. So I called her from behind, and her head didn't turn but she look straight ahead, even for a few minutes!

Later when I showed her the baby, she tried to pull away my fingers. She even pouted at me! She did show her displeasure to me on the way home. Basically, I became invisible. She refused to look at me or if she did, she refused to smile at me.

Anyway I paid back my dues, she made me carry her for at least 1 hour while she happily zzzzzZZzzZzz-ed away.

Hell hath known no fury like a baby scorned ;P

0 comments: