Saturday, October 27, 2007

What a happy day!

Vanessa is sure in a good mood today ... she's been doing the "SUNSHINE BEAM!" the entire day, even now!

I guess some things helped : -

1. she had a nice, LONG sleep - from 10 pm last night till 7 am this morning. It helped that she was sleepy through both her feeds, and just went straight back to slumberland after she spat out the teat.


2. she had a yummy and nutricious breakfast, lovingly cooked by moi. I got up to cook millet porridge for her, even though I really wanted to crawl back to the bed and zZzzZzz. Added her favourite side dish, which was sweet potatoes - she didn't quite finish all, but my dogs sure lapped up every bit that was left!


3. she got to go shopping at her favourite place - Daiso! I was happy too, since I had been wanting to make a trip to Daiso for quite some time. Bought some foodstuff as well as Christmas-y stuff (couldn't quite resist it - they were making announcements about it!). Got a cute reindeer headband for her too - she simply loves it!


Happy? You bet ...

0 comments: