Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ooops I did it again!

hehe ... on purpose though - this must be the thoughts of my sweetheart.

I read somewhere that babies have an acute sense of smell, thus they can smell the source of milk even a few feet away. I think my girl is putting this sense to another use - something similar to what my doggies do, that is, marking her territory.

She seems to be very fond of leaving some vomit on my hubby - so we can see the remnants of avocado, pumpkin or milk curds on his tee shirt after he has carried her. This morning, she left a big patch on his bermudas. Last night, she left 1 patch on my left arm, 1 patch on my right arm and 1 patch on my left shoulder. And ... she does it with glee - you can almost see that "evil" in her cheeky grin.

Ah well, as long as I'm marked hers, I'm fine with it - better than her not claiming to be my daughter. Gimme more!

Psst: I finally managed to capture that 2 teeth sticking out from her gums - will post it once I've fiz the picture up. The new camera is really doing a fantastic job! I love it!

0 comments: