Sunday, March 16, 2008

Am I Gifted?

Yes, I believe my girl is gifted - her skills in recognising what is food is amazing!

Today Vanessa attended a trial class at Growing Up Gifted, it's a playschool, not so much as a "intensive course" to make genius out of my girl. It's supposed to help them to explore their senses and improve their motor skills.

Anyway I had to work this morning, so the hubby brought her there with the helper. I managed to get off work early as my colleague very sweetly came earlier to cover my duty. I rushed there and thankfully I made it on time. Anyway I decided I was too hungry and tired to go through the first session of the class, so the hubby did the session with her. I peeked through the window and she seem to be having fun, listening to whatever was being said and staring at the other babies.

Then when I was my turn, I was a bit apprehensive because I was worried she would be cranky. Lo and behold, out came the bubbles and she clambered quickly to catch them! When they were long gone, she would still look up towards the ceiling waiting for more bubbles! Whenever they brought out a box of toys, she would clamber over quickly with the rest of the babies. She very much enjoyed herself, I must say...

I've bought some bubbles solution too, so maybe on Friday we can blow some bubbles for her to play!

No pics as no pics allowed in the classroom!

0 comments: