Sunday, April 19, 2009

Surviving another weekend

We survived another week and weekend without a maid but I had help from my cousin and aunt. They came over to help clean up and iron some of the clothes, so for that I am extremely grateful since I utterly am hopeless at housework. We did our share too, changing the bedsheets and doing the laundry (1 thing that I am undoubtedly good at!). V was in a not so cooperative mood, I think she knows it's Sunday, so it's back to the CC routine tomorrow.

She's out with her daddy now, and I'm taking a short break. I am starting to have difficulty in bending down and squatting, which is required when I'm showering or bathing her. She knows that mummy's temper is getting shorter, especially when she refuses to cooperate when wearing her diapers, but as usual, still testing what limits she can push. The other day I just sternly told her off when she refused her milk (she asked for it), she pretended to select another cushion and quickly laid down on the floor. She finished the bottle of milk too, all 240ml of it. She can chug down 330ml at 1 go and that quite scares me!

I'm relishing the attention she lavishes on me though, especially when she wants to sleep, and she wants me to cuddle her or to cradle her on my lap. it's not easy with my protruding tummy, but we'll make do. She knows that #2 in the tummy, and she will tell my aunts about the baby in my tummy, which I thought was quite cute. Whether she's in her T2s already or not, it doesn't really matter. We are spending time together, and that's what really matters.

0 comments: