Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Gong xi gong xi!

Update 1: The PD called the next day and said her kidneys looked good - no sign of scarring from the previous episode of UTI! *Yipee!*

Update 2: She now has 8 teeth! and from the looks of it, likely to be 12 teeth soon!

Update 3: My girl had a few first - 1) Her first ever buffet (samplings included the baked red snapper and mango ice cream) 2) Of course, her first ever Chinese New Year! She was relatively good - happiest when she was waving byebye to the relatives. She did a mega poop when I went to visit my aunt, so I hurried into the house and told them I'll do the kums later, gotta clear this pile of gold first! She wasn't very cooperative, twisting and turning. In the process, her socks got gold plated as well, so a whole lot went into my wet bag, which was inverted inside out since it was used as a diaper changing mat!

Pics? *sigh* We didn't get really good ones, but it's OK. I'll take some again soon. Meanwhile, enjoy this few pics!



I don't want to photographed!

Please please let me off, I promise to be good.

Fine! Take all pictures you want! *sulk*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg!!
the top and bottoms i understand for cny..even the hairband.. but the shoes and socks????

you don't lose your sense of style just because you're a parent, do you? ;p

poor ness.

xoxo
spiffy

muminthemaking said...

hey hye we do not insult shoes and socks on my blog!

Anyway welcome to the your eyes are seeing wrongly club. She's only wearing socks - she's not allowed to wear shoes till she's one (ask my mum ok). The socks is patterned to look like mary janes!

I tot I had a pair without the polka dots but this was the only new pair of socks I had - thus the style. Anyway she look quite retro and chic! so I'm not complaining =)

Anonymous said...

insult them?! never! i go straight for the jugular!

it's the colours. so much red on the top and black-white polka dots on the wannabe-shoe socks. (what's up with 1 year anyway?)

retro is ok at your age, not hers. :D

spiffy

muminthemaking said...

It's CNY! There's NO SUCH THING as too much red - it worked since she got a decent amount of ang pow $$ hehehe

Geez, since when you become a fuddy duddy! Even the kids are into retro these days (have you seen the type of sunglasses they wear???). Those clothes cost a bomb! Fashion industry do not only depend on female celebs, but rabid mothers :P