Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A real teaser ...

I did mention my girl is a real cheeky monkey right?

Now that we have turned her car seat to front facing (she has surpassed the 9kg mark) it's easier for her to see me when I turned to the back.

She has this habit of teasing me. She will be happily sucking on her pacifier, and then she would call out to get my attention (the helper usually sits with her at the back). She would then take the pacifier out and then hand it to me. So I'll take it away and pretend to suck on it when I turned to the front. She would then make noises and demand for her pacifier back by stretching her hand out. I would then pass it back to her and face to the front again. She would then call out to me again, hold out the pacifier to me and then return the pacificer back to her mouth when I stretched out my hand. Again I turn to the front, she calls out to me, and .... you get the idea anyway. Annoyed that she's teasing me? Not when she's grinning away and occasionally snorting when giggling.

Oh, and my helper told me that baby signalled to her for milk today. So I am right, that particular version of hers is a sign for milk!

Mummy's Mood: Strutting like a peacock.

0 comments: