Thursday, April 10, 2008

Product of LURVE

You know, sometimes, there are only so much to compete (not that I am interested in that) to show how much you love your kid.


Some do it by the amount of luxury goods they lavish on their kids, some do it by buying tons of clothes and stuff for their kids ... I can't afford to keep up with the Jones man!


So this poor mummy, can only afford to lavish love by


1) making porridge for her (well sometimes I am too tired to make for her, and besides the oldies are more than eager to show off their culinary skills)


2) making hair clips to adorn my girl. Yes you heard it right, me making hair clips!


Just a very simple one, it cost me less than a dollar but the satisfaction to see her gleefully wearing the clip is more than enough to melt a glacier. Yes, it's my first attempt and I'm not sure if it will be my last too!


Here's the model!




2 comments:

Caitlyn's Mommy said...

I like the hair clip! it's v pretty n the model enhanced it further!

muminthemaking said...

My next attempt is with a bow. It's quite hard to make a decent bow and I spent almost 30 mins before I got anything that look close to a "bow". Think I need to hunt for "how to make a ribbon bow" lesson online before I dare to make more.

Wanted to get more ribbons too, so maybe I'll make a trip to spotlight this weekend!

With my "skills", dun think I can enhance the first one anymore!

Now I am all geared up to try even hair bands!