Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Close to my heart ....

literally ...

Over the weekend, my girl was napping and the helper was doing some housework - so I decided to nap with my girl in case she got up and fussed.

True enough, she woke up some ten minutes later. BUT she looked at me smiled so sweetly! I tried to pat her back to sleep but she was trying to get up and climb on her blanket which was between us. I realised shortly she wanted to come over to me so I picked her up and placed her on my chest. She happily laid her head down and was contented to try to dig her fingers into my nose and mouth. She was still sleepy so I just entertained her while patting her back. She fell asleep after 5 minutes but she was still tossing abit. Let just say her position wasn't very comfortable and my arms were aching from trying to hold her in position (lest she rolls off me and onto the floor!). Eventually she settled down enough for me to change my position so that she was sleeping on my side instead. By that time my tee was WET and clammy from her drool!

It made me so warm and ozzy inside when she smiled at me. It wasn't her usual cheeky smile, but one that was "I am so pleased and happy to see you".

What did I do right for her to smile so sweetly at me and wanting to sleep with me?

Having her I guess :)

0 comments: