Monday, May 11, 2009

A literally bloody Mother's Day

Just a short post ... V fell and hurt herself during the Mother's Day celebration with my family ... blood was literally spewing from her mouth ... took about 15 minutes, lots of wet wipes (she doesn't want my bloodied hands to touch her) and lots of ice chips to calm her down ...

When she was willing to show me her mouth, her gums on top were a bloody mess =( ... my sis-in-law asked me to apply manuka honey as it has antiseptic properties, so we went off after lunch to pick up a bottle. V doesn't like the taste of it, she shuddered after I applied on her gums! She's a strange kid ... only likes water and especially ICE, but shunning other sweet drinks ... she loves chocolates and sweets though ...

I hope she gets better soon =( this mummy heart super pain.

0 comments: