Wednesday, May 06, 2009

relief and a little break

My new helper came in a few days ago ... We were busy at work so we couldn't pick her up earlier before evening time. Her first job was so clean up my bedroom! and we dash through the chores, since we have to pick up V later at my mum's place. I had to warn her not to be shocked by the state of my place. Now i am glad to say it doesn't look like a pig sty anymore.

Today was on MC, GP said i was prob suffering from fatigue given the stiffness of my neck and shoulder. he was quite funny, he prescribed me "massages. if your hubby can't do it for you, you go and pay someone to do it for you lah". so i did, i went after a nice yummy breakfast at Crystal Jade (i was starving by the time i finished seeing the GP). I walked into this shop and got myself a foot massage and a shoulder rub. i felt so much better! but i had to clear some work when i came back and i managed to get a short nap before i was awakened by calls from the office. *sigh* then it was time to shower and pick up V from CC.

ok more packing and cleaning up tomorrow. I have to get ready for Valentino! time to zzzZzzZz

0 comments: