Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Update on Valentino

He's lying low, in fact, quite low at 32 weeks. We can't even see his face now =(

he's now 1.7 to 1.8kg, about 500 to 600 grams heavier than the last visit. I'm not doing too good, I'm losing weight in fact.

My gynae asked me to walk more and I was like "allo! do you know how much i walk a day at work!!!!" in the end, he gave me medical leave to rest - fatigue and i'm not doing too well at the stress/ emotional level.

It doesn't help that medical leave sometimes = no leave when people wants their own job to be done first. it's even worse when they have NO EQ. so basically I just grit my teeth and hold my tongue, before i say something really nasty and just do what I can. and it's even worse when way up up up up there the "guru" is ... how should i put it ... living with the head in the clouds.

I just hold on to the nicer thoughts to get me through work. Like, someone gave me a small box of chocolates in appreciation of my help ... tt's really sweet so ya, I'm keeping the box after I finish up the chocolates to remind myself, there are people who appreciate me, and what I do is important, even though I am not important.

0 comments: