Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mummy's little helper

V is a very sweet girl, and she helps me out in little ways that make her so endearing ...

She will help to pull me up from a sitting position - every little bit helps at this stage! The other day, she helped to dress me, no kidding! She held out my undies like how I hold it out to her when I dress her - I can't help but laugh when she insist on holding on to my undies. She can massage a little, so she will just gently squish my shoulders in her little hands when I asked her to.

Recently, she's also talking a lot more and also learning how to SWEET TALK too. She has started telling us "Daddy come (when he picks her up at the CC), baby (referring to herself) happy". She'll do the same for me ... it helps because it makes the day so much sweeter, even if I had a tiring day.

I've started talking to her about the pending hospital stay and telling her she will have to stay with my sister. She listens and nods and repeats after me. So hopefully, she does understand what I  am telling her, and she won't be too upset when she has to stay with my sister while I'm staying in the hospital.

0 comments: