Sunday, May 23, 2010

V is angry with her KM teacher!

For today's class, she was supposed to have drawn a map of where she stays and the surroundings. The hubby asked me to do, and I told him just print it off the street directory!

In anycase, we forgot all about it and turn up empty handed. We were there earlier got #2's class but we forgot about it until we saw her classmates bringing their maps. Argh. I had to get some paper and drew a rough map and was panicking until I realised, we were NOT the only parents who forgot! WAHAHAHAHA!

There were about 3 or 4 of us drawing away in the class, and I was frantically just drawing ugly cars and houses (ok my drawing is BAD) and adding some splashes of colours here and there. Time's up and we had to hand in "our homework".

After that, the class started so I went to do my grocery shopping for #2's porridge and then went for lunch. The hubby came back with V and he was smiling. Apparently V threw a fit when she realised the game they had to play involves standing on the maps that they all drew. She refused to step on her map, she refused to step on other student's maps. She was so upset that she even refused to say good bye to the teacher. She was sulking when I saw her with a brand new piece of paper (guess that didn't make her any happier) and she refused to eat what we had for lunch. In the end, she gave in to her hunger pangs and had some of the pizza. She ended up with the meal smiling, so here's hoping she won't remember what happened this week, and refused to participate in the class next week!

0 comments: