Sunday, May 02, 2010

Tiring weekend

It's the weekend, and with the Sat as a PH, it guess it felt like a long weekend, even though it wasn't.

#1 was whiny beginning Fri night and throughout Saturday. I kinda gave up on her and just let the hubby deal with it.

My boy was having the sniffles but both of us were busy at work so I couldn't take time out to bring him to the doctor. He is starting to cough too - I am not sure if it's wheezy but it's definitely phelgmy. So I decided to nub him - he wasn't used to it at all (the last we nub him was 4 months ago) and he cried non-stop. By the time we were done, he was literally wet with tears and mucus! Anyway it seemed to do the trick and he seem to breathe much better. I wanted to bring him to the doc on Sat but yes, they're closed cuz of the PH. I can imagine the super long queues on Monday and I'm definitely not looking forward to that.

Then ... I woke up with a really bad tummy ache on Sat - and it got worse. I couldn't even pump without crouching in agony as my intestines merrily twisted away. To top it off, I had this buzzing headache that stayed with me for the entire day. So I slept most of my day away - and poor #2 was missing me (he could see me but I was in no shape to carry him). I finally got around to having my dinner at 9pm and #2 accompanied me to watch Glee for a while - he just sat on my lap and watch them sing their hearts out.

On Monday, the hubby goes for his ICT and I sure hope I can deal with both of them ... I hate the driving part most - in the morning traffic, the evening traffic and worse, if it's raining.

0 comments: