Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Spending $$ again ...

Let me see ...

I just bought off the web (Bulk Purchases from a Forum)
1. 4 slings (for me, my sil and my sis) (Average $30 per sling)
2. Baby cubes - to store the minute quantities of the home prepared food (see here) ($8 per tray)
3. 2 Aromatherapy pillows for my gal to sleep better ($14 per pillow)
4. Some organic baby products (California Baby products and Gaia products) ($$$$$$ :P)

The baby cubes will be very useful when I need to batch process the next food item for my girl - will be much less messy than my ice tray and then it won't have to compete for "space" with my ice cubes ... and I like the Gaia Skin Soothing Lotion (smells so niceeee). Am trying California baby for the first time - so hopefully my girl likes it =)

0 comments: