Sunday, May 11, 2008

Totally zonked out ...

That's me! Dead beat was not good enough, now I am totally zonked out. How did I assess the "damage"?

After 2 weeks of living by the Murphy's Law and barely surviving a power outage that hit 7 buildings, I'm still so exhausted, considering that I supposedly had 2 days (yesterday and today) to recover from it. I'm just thankful I took leave tomorrow and am on half day leave on tuesday too.

Yesterday I woke up early at 7:30am since I was planning to go to the market. Somehow, I didn't managed to catch a nap till it was 5pm in the evening. Today - I woke up at 6am to run an errand. Since it was my helper's off day, and we wanted to celebrate Mother's Day on our own, it was ... tiring. She was clingy to me as usual, but she did let the hubby amuse her for a while. She was a bit tempermental since she was sleepy (but refused to sleep since she was busy watching the spinning salad demo) and hungry (gave her milk but she was so distracted and only managed to finish half the bottle). In the end, she fell asleep in the sling (thankfully we brought the sling as a backup to the stroller) but that didn't last long, only 45 mins and she's up and running again!

There's a cute video of her and the hubby playing but I have to get it from his laptop. So ... as usual, it will have to wait till 1) I am recharged 2) he remembers to pass it to me or 3) I remember to get it from him.

Bon nuit!

0 comments: