Monday, November 02, 2009

4 months and more ...

In case you are wondering about Ian, he's doing fine.

He's very, very cute now and he can laugh out loud! He loves to stick out his tongue too, and it makes him doubly cute. He may be starting to teeth soon too. When I stroke his face, his mouth will follow my fingers and try to chomp on it. He still doesn't have much hair, but it's OK. It will probably be like V's, slow to grow but when it gets down to it, he will have lots of hair!

He's already 4 months plus and I've started him on solids. He has tried rice cereal and sweet potatoes. He will be starting on banana soon. How do I know he is ready for solids? You should see the way his eyes follow the spoon when we eat ... he gives that "I am hungry, feed me!" look when he watches us having our meals. The other day, I brought out his bowl of cereal to him. His face immediately lighted up, gave me a BIG smile and stuck out his tongue happily. When I was feeding him, he fought with me for the spoon! He grabbed it so tightly that I couldn't pull it away, and eventually I had to peel his fingers off it! I'll post the pictures when I get down to downloading it from my handphone and camera.

Today he took a really lovely picture with his sister, just too bad my handphone camera suck big time, and the picture quality is soso. I'll try to fix it up before posting here.

Yes, it is possible to love kids equally, but differently =)


1 comments:

Mum in the Making said...

Hello! I happened to chance across your blog while browsing, and have enjoyed reading about your life with your two little ones! Its quite funny cos my blog URL is very similar to yours! (Mine's at http://makingmum.blogspot.com)