Sunday, November 08, 2009

yet another weekend fly by ...

Time really flies, especially if it's the weekend.


And my 90 min massage and 2 hour nap on Saturday made it fly especially faster ... to feel guilty when I am catching up on much needed rest is not a good thing ;P


I try to make additional effort to play with Ian during the weekends and leave V to the hubby. I think V has enough attention from me during the weekdays since she sleeps with us, but apparently not. I figured this out when she was insistent on having me to drive. I think she's jealous that I sit with Ian during the car trips. Still, she is doing well with Ian around, and I'm proud how the 2 kids take to each other (for now at least!).


Did I mention my new PC runs on Vista and how much I hate it? Makes it even harder to blog.


Anyway, I'll leave you an old picture of Ian .. one that is a good representation of his smile!


0 comments: