Monday, April 12, 2010

SplishSplashSplosh time

Brought the 2 kids to the swimming pool TWICE today - once in the morning and once in the late evening.

V was OK since she has at least 3 to 4 swimming gear to choose from, but for Ian, I had nothing other than the disposable swimming diapers. Anyway I decided he wouldn't know what I dress him in as long as there's no photographic proof ;P So this cheapskate mummy dug out V's swimming bottom with in the built in "guard" (which was BRIGHT pink and flowery) and one of her short slip swim top. One parent actually called my boy "mei mei" but I just kept quiet. In the evening, I managed to dig out another one-piece pink and purple swimming suit. OK, I will get around to getting proper boy color swimming attire for him soon :P

Well, the #2 kinda went crazy in the pool. He was splashing around happily with his tongue stuck out all the time. The 2 kids were just screaming away as they were splashing away at each other. I managed to find the older yellow float, so both kids had a float each (V refused to share her pink hello kitty one). I am going to take lots of photo next time, they looked so happy and cute as they were splashing each other silly!

0 comments: