Saturday, May 12, 2007

Cutesy baby ...

It's one of those mother things, but bear with me, I did have a horrible time last week.

1) I've started playing classical music, the relaxing sort, to calm her down or to lull her to sleep. So far so good, it doesn't always work but it does work 70% of the time. The cutesy baby thing happened when I played the CD for the first time (Bedroom Adagios) - she was lying on her bouncer chair and when the music started playing, she did her mad conductor impression. Actually she was quite good! She was in sync with the music and waved them appropriately. Nevertheless, I enjoyed watching her doing that - it really made my day!

2) The other day I was carrying her, she was waving her arms around and she accidentally hit herself on the nose and her eye. She peered at me with one open eye while the other eye remained closed. I asked "Wah, you hit yourself for what? Pain or not?" In response, she raised her hand towards me, with her thumb and first index finger pressed together, the sign we used to indicate "a little bit". I couldn't help but laughed out loud.

3) We were discussing how to cook the fish for dinner and this girl, poked her index finger into her cheek! The maid and I had a good laugh about it.

4) I went to spend my Swarovski vouchers and I was pondering which piece to get - too many that I want to add to my collection! And this girl, did her best James Bond impression.

It's almost like she's making up for what she did to me during that horrible week *smile*

0 comments: