Monday, June 11, 2007

Till tomorrow comes ...

I'll start work tomorrow and today was spent ferrying things to my mum's house and trying to figure out what else we need to bring over.

My girl is still unused to the place but she's doing ok. We've managed to cart the frozen BM over, as well as most of the things she need to use. I've tried ordering the diapers for delivery for somehow they are uncontactable today. I guess I'll just have to try again tomorrow.

I've yet to finish packing my wardrobe, things I can still fit in to wear to work. I also need to make sure I have all my pump equipment packed to go, which means I'm dependent on my Avent tonight and for the first pump tomorrow, and thereafter until it's the weekend :P I'm bring my Ameda pumps and leaving it at my workplace.

Feeling very apprehensive ... not sure if I can cope at work since I'm handling a new portfolio, or if my pumping is disruptive. I can only hope for the best ....

0 comments: