Sunday, June 03, 2007

When the sun sets ...

and Vanessa can tell that her day is coming close to an end. So she fusses because it's no more playtime!

At laest I believe so... I remember that my nephew used to fuss at 7pm, because that's when his mum returns home and he knows it's that time of the day by 1) setting of the sun = the sky is turning dark 2) the theme song from the HK drama "Kinship" ...

So is it the same for Vanessa? I think so ...

Do you know she can laugh already? Sometimes I am so jealous of my maid, when my girl smiles and laughs with her ... but in a way, it makes returning to work easier. I do hope she will miss me (or at least snuggling up to my chest) but not so much that she will wail the house down. I don't think she knows who is her mummy, but I do hope she can recognise me soon ... I'm trying to use the sign language to indicate "Mummy" and "Milk" - so I hope it's something she can learn to communicate.

Today she indicate she wanted more BM by pulling at my breast when I thought she was done already. She put her fist on my breast and tried to push towards her 3 times! I was quite impressed - I suppose all babies can do that but it's the first time I realise she is really growing VERY fast and learning a lot of things too *sigh* and I'll be starting work soon =(

0 comments: