Sunday, June 17, 2007

Truly it's Father's Day

hehehe... what a Happy Father's Day my girl presented to my hubby today (in addition to the brand new daddy's baby couture sling diaper bag, a Tatty Bear holding a cloth greeting card, and a photo frame of her in it - courtesy of mummy's bank)!

The maid and I went to do marketing and I had to run errands as well, so he was left alone with the baby for about 2 hours. When we came back, he reported that baby was crying and she pooped so much until her clothes were stained as well. So he singlehandedly cleaned her up and changed her! Not only that, when we were back, I egged him to bathe the girl - he promised to do so yesterday. Well he did (with the maid guiding him), and I think it boosted his confidence further!

It's truly a father's day celebration, since he did almost all of what a father should do (not just celebrating the fact he's the father). I'm sure Vanessa is proud of her daddy passing the challenges she posed with flying colours!

0 comments: