Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Madness

It's a mad rush to buy the presents, so I didn't really put much thought into the gift selection this year. It's more of generic gifts, so just ran into the stores, grab some items and ran home again.

Just finished wrapping all the presents and were doing a count, and I realised to my horror *sigh* I forgot to get a present for Vanessa. What kind of mummy am I? Think tomorrow will be a mad dash to the shops to get something for her, but at this point of time, my brains are not functioning very well!

*help*

*stressed*

2 comments:

Keira Ang said...

wahahahaha..
how come u forget van's ?
hope u got her something by now!

muminthemaking said...

actually i did get something for her ... silly me ... super forgetful.

Julie helped me to get the purple version (no more red) of the same thing K has ... so collecting it later!