Thursday, December 04, 2008

yes we are still here!

Work has been really really busy and I don't really have the energy to sit down and post after work. Even the weekends are spent catching up on sleep.

V is good. I was looking at some old pics and videos on my HP and tears came to my eyes. She has changed so much, from that chubby little baby to this slightly not too chubby girl. She is of course as adorable as ever, but hmmm, I think we need to work on  her temper/ stubbornness a little. She looks more like a little japanese girl these days, I guess, partly because of her eyes. Plus that wonderful wig we got her, and that sailormoon dress, i think we got the cute jap babe look down pat!

If you want some latest pictures of her and cannot wait for me to post, you can check it out on my hubby's bloggy at www.zitseng.com. He has this bloggy thing on his mobile ... sorry I'm kinda technologically challenged these days.

0 comments: