Thursday, February 04, 2010

in 2 months' time...

I was just looking at the computer date and I realised that V is turning THREE in 2 months' time. Panic mode hit me because I hadn't really sat down to think what to do for her birthday party. Then I reminded myself "Hey no party this year right?", when another thought flashed through "Won't she be upset if #2 gets his BIG FIRST birthday party?" "ARGH" "argh" "ARGH". Well, that's my train of thoughts early in the morning.

Well, guess I just have to reminded the hubby to book the function room first, then I decide what to do ... There are too many things going on now at home(CNY and Feb birthdays - that include the hubby's) and at work to really sit down and start planning. Got to stick one BIG to do list on my headboard.

Maybe I will BAKE a cake for her? I still have my brand new hello kitty cake moulds which my brother and his family kinda brought back for me from HK. Hmmmmmm ........

0 comments: