Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Why is Papa's face so dirty?

Decided to give the hubby a simple facial (meaning just apply masks for him) since he seems to be having a slight outbreak.

I showed V how to apply the mask and told her to watch her daddy. If he moved, she was to remind him he's not to move. So everytime he twitched a little, she would yell out "Papa cannot move!" She also helped me to sponge off the mask after it dried. She kept asking "why papa's face so dirty!" as she wiped.

Later I applied another mask (peel off if you must know), she asked again "Purple mask then green mask? why?" Yes, she is into her "why" stage now ... so I explained that the second mask will help to remove even more dirt, and she went "Papa's face very dirty?" She kept touching it and asking for the sponge. I promised her that I would let her help to peel it off, but she's fast asleep now (my ploy worked - got her to rest while the mask dried).

In time to come, it would be "why mummy's face so dirty!" but I would probably enjoy her cleaning my face up for me =)


0 comments: