Sunday, February 28, 2010

#2 can crawl ... well ... a little

Finally ... my boy has made the effort to crawl a little bit ... other than just kicking his legs in the air, flipping on his back and crying for help ... it wasn't the leopard crawl, more like the caterpillar crawl, but it's good enough for me.

His butt will go high up in the air first, and then slide his body in front, followed by his legs kicking in the air. Cute, especially if you remember he got quite a "bak bak" butt.

His first 2 bottom teeth is also out, he's happily gnawing away on forbidden things as usual. I cannot understand why he will pick the tags from the toys which I disallow, over a specially sewn cloth with LOTS of ribbon tags *argh* The Vice Versa milk bottle I received for a Christmas present works well - have you seen it before?





Actually there is a story behind this bottle too ... I had wanted to get it for V, but when I emailed online to enquire about it, they said it was no longer in production. Right then, my heart broke *sob sob* There were some crazy comments about the designs "what makes you think babies must be fed from formula made from cow's milk" ... allo ... I am a human cow, and is that anything wrong with using cow to describe myself as a breastfeeding/ pumping mother?

Anyway, when I got it (well, we opened the present late - we saved some christmas present and allow V to open some from time to time to keep her entertained), I was so excited ... IT IS THAT BOTTLE!!! #2 is happily drinking water from it now and using the udders as a chew toy. That's what I call "smart design" =)

0 comments: