Sunday, November 26, 2006

Giving thanks for

So what do I have to give thanks for this Thanksgiving?

1. A hubby who has gradually grown more willing and accomodating to my needs - emotionally and physically

2. Despite all the scares we had, baby is still very actively kicking in me

3. Supportive family, friends and colleagues (for those in the know)

4. A new diamond ring [we got it at 50% discount - which while bigger than my engagment/ proposal ring, is CHEAPER... then again, we didn't spend much on the proposal ring anyway - remember this, diamonds are pretty worthless once you have bought them, they have almost zero investment value, which unless you have a rare and extremely huge one (in hundreds of carat)!]

5. A nice obgyn, who is accomodating to quite a hysterical patient

6. My 2 loving pets who adores me, despite my changing apperance

7. The fallout with GAP.com, which allowed me to buy nicer and cheaper maternity clothes at OldNavy.com (which incidentally fits pretty well and comfortable to wear)

8. Enough money, which well, you look at it, it's never really enough, but I'm glad for a stable income, a roof over my head and a tiny savings account, which is growing very slowly

9. The ability to eat about anything I used to eat without having to purge at the smell of cooking or preparation

10. God

0 comments: