Friday, November 17, 2006

the ZzZZz monster ...

is not around. Yup, I actually am having difficulty trying to sleep.

I can't sleep on my left side, my hips hurt. I tried switching to the other side, no luck, both sides ache too. Sleep on my back? *sigh* same old thing.

Hubby is happily snoring away - despite him proclaiming he's not sleepy when I shooed him to bed past midnight, he begun his deep breathing ritual shortly hitting the pillow. Yes, his snorts and restless limbs syndrome kicked in shortly too.

So what am I doing? other than indulging the doggies a little more time out of their sleeping area (they are banished to sleep in the kitchen till we sort out the ticks problem - just applied Frontline Top Spot on them this evening), I am wondering what to do. Should I play warcraft (or will the violence upset the baby?) or should I play some online games (b-o-r-i-n-g) or, or, I don't know - a glass of pepsi (just had the urge) with a sprinkling of salt soothe my thrist a little but I'm craving for even more iced water. How am I going to rid of my cough!

Oh well, I guess I should just practise my deep breathing techniques in the corpse position - that might help. Afterall, I did fall asleep during the yoga class doing that ;P

0 comments: