Thursday, November 30, 2006

Being emotional again

I had to drop off my 2 miniature schnauzers at my mum's place last night, as I am preparing to go for my trip. We had yet to do the packing and plus all the last minute errands to run, we decided to drop them off 1 day ahead of schedule so that we won't forget to bring along all their necessities to my mum's place.
 
Then we were preparing to leave, the puppy realised that we were going off without them! The older dog were happily fussing around his favourite people inside the house. So she started whining and as we moved off, she ran alongside the fence. I felt so bad leaving her behind! Yes, I almost cried but still, the number of folks to fuss over them while we were gone is aplenty. I consoled myself that she's just going to miss us for that little while. However, that moment she dashed out of the gate when she saw that we were preparing to leave made me felt like I was abandoning her!
 
I miss being woken up by their whines this morning and no dogs to fuss around when I got up to bathe and do the routine morning stuff. I miss having her sneaking up and snuggle up to my feet when we are fast asleep and I miss having her put her head on my lap and giving me the pitiful look when I order her off the bed.
 
I think motherhood is going to be a tough road ahead!

0 comments: