Thursday, December 07, 2006

The growing bump

Week: 20
 
It's scary that the bump (hat is the entire tummy area including the baby) is growing so rapidly and so HUGE ... my hubby keeps scaring me that it's because the baby is a huge one ... so far the doctor has said that the baby is growing at the normal rate normal size (remind me to ask him what he means by NORMAL).
 
It could be also water retention but localised at the tummy area is that possible? Everything else seems normal, just that I've been eating quite a quite bit over the last few days andthe double chin seems to be filling out a little bit more *sigh* Still I'm glad to be enjoying my food ... and not suffering from indigestion or whatever.
 
Anyway, it's time to go out soon and enjoy the sights (yes, I'm on a well deserved holiday!) with the baby in tow (or rather inside me). I hope baby shares the same taste in food as me!
 
 
 
 

0 comments: