Monday, December 25, 2006

Update on the leg cramps

For those fellow sufferers, the "stretching" exercise I do before sleep really helps! So whatever position I'm sleeping in, I really don't get cramps anymore.

So the best tip for how to prevent leg cramps during pregnancy, get your partner to help to push to feet down and up, about 10 sets and count to 5 for every up and every down. So far it works for me!

And if you are thinking about foot reflexology, do try this lady at Tranquility Cove (at Thomson Plaza). Ask for Lisa and tell her you are preggie and if you experiencing leg cramps or water retention. By the way, they only do it if you are over 5 months - so endure if you still have some way to go before hitting the 5th month mark. Pamper your feet!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

uugg I get horrible leg cramps. Actually it only happens when I stretch out. It feels like the arch in my foot is going to pop out.