Thursday, December 28, 2006

baby's a belly drumming!

Yup! I finally felt her moving in my tummy! My suspicions are right - it is her who is making my tummy go "bump"! I thought it was my funny breathing (my lungs are starting to complain about the lack of space) but it shouldn't make my belly button go "bump" suddenly. I was too busy at work to really take note anyway, so last night I put my hands on my bulge and talked to her. She responded with 3 bumps and she sullenly refused to entertain my hubby who came into the room later.

Then in the middle of the night, I was awoken by my hubby who couldn't sleep. So I told him, "Ok you can put your hands on my tummy and see if she will entertain you." She did! She responded with a series of 7 rapid bumps then she stopped. She's probably wanting her sleep too! I just hope she won't be too active in the night during the last trimester! There's no pain involved, in fact I would say I didn't feel any sensation unless I put my hands on my tummy. I'll probably be more aware later on but right now, it's a really a undescribable feeling. I'll say it's making me feel more like a mum-to-be, something a lot more tangible and real ;)

0 comments: