Monday, January 01, 2007

showing off the belly

Today I finally had the chance to go swimming and since I didn't buy any maternity swinwear, I had the perfect excuse to wear my bikini! I only wore it once when I was at Bintan and never quite had the courage to proudly flaunt my fats at the pool.

Lucky that my bikini fit! My bust seems a bit overwhelming for the top, but it managed to cover the vital parts perfectly and without exposing to much of the fair skin.

However, the pool was COLD ... and I took more than 15 minutes to finally accept the cold, but nevertheless, was still COLD. I didn't really swim, since I was having tummy twitches which made it quite hard to swim. So I made my hubby walk across the pool while I hung from his shoulders. It was still quite nice, since floating in the pool made me forget how clumsy I am become for a while. But *sigh* once I had to get out of the pool, I felt like an elephant =( Basking in the sun for 5 minutes while waiting for my hubby to complete his "exercise" made me feel quite good though.

There was a baby boy "swimming" in the pool with his parents, and he must have enjoyed himself. He was giggling and laughing when I went into the pool, and by the time I was basking in the sun, he was fast asleep on his father's shoulder (well wrapped in a towel).

The swim was a good break from the "spring cleaning" we were doing. Actually we were just trying to relocate the computers to another section of the house but it's quite a major exercise, considering that I'm not helping with the shifting of the furniture. I could only helped to pack the barang and relocate them to another corner. Now, I am just staring at the pile on the floor. It's suppose to be an weekend to rest and to catch up with some office work, but it's more like a rampage through the china store and now having to pick up all the pieces.

*yawn* I think I'll take a quick nap first before continuing with the cleanup operation.

0 comments: