Saturday, January 06, 2007

Restless baby ...

She isn't kicking hard but she's just restless it seems, trying to find a comfortable position to sleep. I just hope she doesn't get this restless when she grows bigger in the 3rd trimester!

Went down to TMC and signed up for the FBI (1st born incentives) and antenatal class. The FBI membership came with a goodie bag and I've yet to rummage through what's in it. After that, I wanted to go for my foot massage too (right foot starting to swell again) but we have a huge pile of laundry waiting for us at home, so let's not waste the sun while it shines brightly I guess.

I ordered this Pregnany Belly Salve, in place of the jojoba oil I've been using on my tummy. I thought it might be less messy but let's see how good it is. It's suppose to be organic too, which may be a good idea since my thighs are still prone to rashes.

0 comments: