Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Prioritising my Priorities

I know I should be getting ready for items in my nursery and my hospital bag - I already have the checklist from TMC as well as one from MotherCare. But, I seriously haven't look at it yet.

My part time maid is a lot more organised than me - she made me put all my baby stuff together so I can take stock as and when I need to and she organised them in piles - clothing, disposables stuff and "equipment". So next thing is once I've gathered the necessary clothing, it's time to wash them before packing them into the bag. I did some shopping for mittens and socks, but that's about it :P

I'll post up the list once I've actually gone through it.

So what have I done so far? Er, hehe I've actually shortlisted the company I am going to order my baby full month's cakes from. I know it's VERY VERY early, but it's something positive for me to focus on other than the scary thought of giving birth. I've more or less decided on www.sweetestmoments.com.sg - I like the packaging and the pricing is quite reasonable. Plus I am a FBI card holder hehehe.

0 comments: