Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Big Foot

Not the Abominable Snowman's feet, but mine =(

I hadn't realise how BIG it had swell up to until I was waddling down the stairs on my way home. My feet felt "funny" so I look a look and I was so horrified. It's so swollen even flexing my toes felt strange. I had never seen it so huge before and I guess it's off to bed early for me and resting with my feet up on a cushion, as much as I dislike doing that. Probably need to persuade my hubby to give a foot massage and hopefully I'll get around to going to Traquility Cove to get a proper foot massage.

I guess it means I would have time to read up on the checklist for the hospital bag. Tomorrow's the last day of Robinson's preview sale so hopefully I can get something worthwhile. Just hope my feet won't be as swollen else I will have difficulty moving around.

0 comments: