Monday, January 08, 2007

The weakest link - the bladder

It hadn't happen for sometime already, but since I've forgotten repeatedly to do the exercise, I guess I was looking for trouble =(
 
So what is the "it" that I'm referring to? It's the leakage of the bladder when I sneeze or cough or even have the urge to hurl. Today was particularly bad since I was in the office when I choked on a pineapple tart. Needless to say, I had some floor cleaning to do, just lucky that no one noticed where the drops of liquid came from (it happened along the corridor *sigh*).
 
Anyway back to exercising or wearing maxi pads to work =(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Good news is... it's only temporary! Well, enjoy other aspects of pregnancy when you can!

muminthemaking said...

I really hope it's temp. Apparently weak bladders run in my family =(