Monday, November 27, 2006

The morning has broken and the wait is over!

Today I went for the detailed scan and it's confirmed a girl! So let's all bring out the pink poms poms and I can start planning her first month celebrations decor already!
 
The lady today was very quiet and I almost fell asleep while she was doing the scan. We had to ask what is this and what is that before she explains. Definitely prefer the other lady who was much faster and interactive.
 
After the 1 hour scan was done, we had a quick lunch then we headed for our appointment with Dr Y. Then he announced that they just faxed him the results that very morning (i saw the timestamp - while we were doing the scan) and we are clear! Baby is ok and she weighs currently 300grams.
 
The word is "relief" and I guess I can sleep much better tonight :)

0 comments: