Thursday, November 16, 2006

Taking things slowly and guessing baby's gender

Must remember this piece of advice ... the nurses cautioned me to walk slowly, no shopping, no housework that involves heavy stuff ... so walking is a pain, not because it's painful, but I have to remember to do it S-L-O-W-L-Y ...

I feel slightly better today, enough to venture downstairs for some morning breeze, but there's this constant nagging "pinching" sensation at my side to remind me to take it easy.

Oh ya, anyway remember the 75% girl thingy? I was already commenting to my husband previously, based on the shape of my belly, it's quite likely to be a girl. The women at my mum's household, on hearing that everything taste sweet to me (including savoury food) said it's very likely to be a girl. My sister claims my nose was growing bigger, so it could be a girl! *sigh* Seems like all the "mythical" ways of knowing whether it is a boy or a girl are all pretty accurate in my case. Yes, I also looked at the "ancient" calendar of predicting gender based on the mother's age and the month of conception, and it says "GIRL" too. So once the test results are out, I guess they can all use me as a poster girl as "See! I told you so!" *sigh*

0 comments: