Tuesday, November 28, 2006

*ouch* is that the baby?

The baby is somewhere near to my belly button now. Dr Y pointed out yesterday the areas which could be the baby kicking and the areas not. At least now I'm making a much more educated guess when and where is the baby kicking.
 
How does it feel? Er ... I am not sure how to describe it ... little twitches felt from the inside? I've seen how she's moving and kicking away during the scans, but I've not really felt anything then. However, since now I know where's her head positioned and her butts and legs are, I guess I can blame it on her *hehe*
 
It feels ... a little strange but nice *smile* It's a very gentle reminder to me that I should remember to coo and pat my belly once in a while, instead of focusing on the tasks at hand.

0 comments: