Sunday, February 18, 2007

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Happy CNY! Baby sorta spent the first CNY quietly - she's hardly fidgeting except for a bout of suspected hiccups this evening (rhythmic "blips" continously for 2 minutes or so).

She's probably tired since I didn't have a good rest last night - hubby complained about me snoring and I complained about him snoring, Iwas half asleep throughout the entire night and was continously awoken by the pain on my hips (can't sleep on the left, can't sleep on the right!). After this morning visits, we came straight home and slept for a solid 2 hours! Then we made our way out again for more visits. Tomorrow is a quiet day, not much activities/ visits planned, so it would be a good day to rest at home.

She's moving alright - she stuck her feet/ legs up on my sides again and I felt her shifting a bit but she's just not vigrously actively kicking (which she always does when I am in a meeting).

2 more months to go - and she's out ... I'm excited yet scared at the same time ... of the childbirth, of the days ahead when I have to cradle her, feed her, bathe her - am I up to it?

0 comments: