Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I've been called a cheat!

Some of you might know I'm a die hard fan of CSI: Las Vegas. So to my dismay, AXN started showing CSI Season 7 last wednesday and I didn't know about it! However, luckily for CSI fans, we do know they show a rerun on Sunday, so all we need to do is sit in front of the TV from 9pm onwards. So, we got to watch the show afterall.
 
Not that I didn't know what was going on - I had already read the review of the episodes, thanks to MSNBC Entertainment site. The more I read, the more I wanted to watch the show! I mean, after the last season's final episode of the Grissom and Sarah's bedding in the same bed (implied), I'm more than eager to see how these 2 have progressed (yes, I'm supportive of this romance!). Then reading the review of the miniature replica of the murder scene, it's literally breathtaking to see on the TV, how exactly those items were replicated in the miniature and the murder scene. No description will do justice to it!
 
While some says I should avoid watching such bloody stuff on TV (I used to forbid my nephew to watch it with me and I had to grudgingly switched to Cartoon Networks for him), but er, she's too young to know anything right?
 
The hubby was quite upset when he found out that I had access to such "sacred" literature online and not sharing with him - he implied that I was "a cheat" when he described the MSNBC review as "it's like cheating in literature exams with a literature guide book!"
 
Frankly speaking, I have no idea why he's so upset, reading the reviews only piped my interest in the show and I look out for all the little insider information give, which I might have missed. For example, the glances shared by Grissom and Sarah, various times in the episode. And it is _funny_ when Sarah declared that the murder was done by the Malibu Barbie when she examined the miniature replica of the crime scene (the doll did look a bit like Ken!) and the hubby was going "huh?"
 
The only sad thing is, I probably will missed some episodes since the little one will pop out halfway the season *sigh*
 
Anyway, she was fast asleep when I was watching the show ;P because every little movement she makes is keenly felt ... I just wonder how much she has grown since the last scan :)

0 comments: