Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Ouch!

Not any contractions, but rather my left hip. It's has been giving me problems since the day before and last night was so bad I couldn't walk unassisted. Tried to apply heat pack and got the Hubby to do some massage, but it was still quite bad. This morning I rested in bed but I'm still hobbling around ... Probably a nerve got stuck at the wrong place!

Talking about contractions, I just purchased raspberry leaf tea from MomsInMind and I was warned not to take too much initally - else I will be experiencing strong contractions before I'm due for delivery! It's suppose to help during the childbirth so hopefully I won't have to endure 12 hours of labour. We toured the labour wards at TMC on sunday (after watching all the delivery videos - while not as bloody as I imagined, but I was still pretty scared!) and was told we could bring in our own heating pads as well as CDs, etc etc etc ... I'll make another list for the labour ward ;)

The number of things to bring seems to be increasing hehe ...

0 comments: