Monday, February 12, 2007

A tight fit and other random thoughts

I think it must be getting to be a tight fit for my girl, since she's in the habit of sticking her limbs at my sides. Unless it gets too uncomfortable, I'll let her have her way, since she needs the space to stretch a little. I can't see any fist or the foot sticking out like a print on my side, so it's a guessing game for now.

Some random thoughts:
1) I heard over the radio "I want you back, I want you back back" and I thought of my "wild" days ... I don't know why, but the image of my friend, Kenny (who happens to be a father of 2 kiddos now!), dancing away on the table top in Wong Sans (already defunct) flashed across my eyes so vividly. Then I thought, "What's my little girl going to be like when she's 25?" Then followed by, "Argh! I don't think I want to know!"

2) Am I going to be like my mum??????

3) Can I count on my hubby to play with her? I'm horrid at playing with kids - I just don't know how to amuse them! masak masak time will probably be the most tiring for me!

4) Would she grow up to be my little helper when it's baking time? Would she share my interest in reading and baking? Not collecting Swarovski stuff is fine with me - it is expensive enough as it is to have a collector! I just hope she won't get addicted to Warcraft :P

5) What is she going to be like when she's in her pre-teens and teens? I think this is probably the most scary bit =( boys problems, girlfriends problems, this 2 issues are enough to turn my hair white ...

*sigh*

0 comments: