Saturday, January 23, 2010

CNY is round the corner and so is V day!

Is it going to be a really romatic CNY this year since V day and CNY 1st day all falls on the same day ...

for me, it's CNY first, romance can come later, if I have the time for it.

I'll be stressed leading up to that day ...

1) having enough new notes for ang pows
2) getting new clothes for boy boy - V has no issues
3) ensuring I don't put on some more weight, else I can't fit into my clothes
4) baking, baking and more baking - sugi cookies, chocolate cookies and chocolate cornflakes. maybe I'll attempt kueh lapis next year :P

I haven't had the time to worry about spring cleaning ... whatever!

It's unfortunate that major festive seasons (CNY and Christmas for me) and the public hols here always sync with my work peak periods. Little wonder why I start shopping as early as post Christmas sales the year before :P


0 comments: